Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The next five are from last weeks prompts, a strange mix indeed.
Fiction is a marvelous thing.
What Fun!

WHAT SHE REALLY WANTED

What she really wanted was to murder her father, flat hack him up into little bits. But since he had the audacity to die peace full like all on his own, she didn’t get the satisfaction. She did get away with blackmailing him for 30 or 40 years and got a shit-load of unmarked cash out of him before he croaked. You’d think that would be a tasty enough revenge, but not for the ole Queen of greed. It just pissed her off that the well dried up, so to speak.

I’m the only one left now who knows the real story, and lately here, she’s cranked up the attacks and aimed her sights at me. She used some of her cash to track down and hire this nefarious pit viper lawyer who skates on the thinnest ice of the legal system. It’s a wonder she hasn’t fallen through and froze her ass off, or gotten disbarred. I bet she’s lined some pretty deep pockets in this town, though how she got close enough is anybodies guess, she’s real ugly too.

Her brief case clangs when she sets it down by the trunk of her car in the parking lot. I walked past that trunk once and caught a glimpse of gun metal blue. Good thing they have those metal detectors outside the courtroom.

I keep seeing these men drive real slow past my house on a regular basis. I think those could be baseball bats that they are holding, but then again, they could be shotguns too. Now I can’t let the dogs out anymore. Someone got into the back yard and poisoned old Fred. Put ground glass in some hamburger, and dumb old Fred gulped it right down. It was a horrible death. Dad had really loved that dog.

I think it’s about time for me to go on down to the Sheriffs office and re-up my gun permit. I’m not getting taken out like Fred.

I remember back a ways when things were getting real bad, I had this covert ops buddy who offered to take care of the problem. I knew what he meant. But I turned him down, being the good Christian person I am. I’m starting to wish I had that decision to make again.

Some folks believe that blood is thicker than water; that family is the most important thing in the world. Wish someone would’ve convinced my sister of that a long time ago, before she went wacko. A pissed off wacko can do a lotta damage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOoooohhh...my GAWD!!
wow...

;-O